We’re always looking for new talents to join our team. Visit this page on a regular basis to stay informed about our latest job offers, or fill the following form to send us your application.
Title : Project manager (40 hours/week)
- Building technicien diploma required.
- Good knowledge of the construction industry, specifically the plumbing industry.
- Experience in team management, an asset.
- Focused on results based management and problem solving.
- Follow up on shop drawings.
- Order and ensure that the team has the required material to complete a specific job.
- Manage material inventory and budget.
Titre : Refrigeration mechanic with experience with large pipes
- Install, maintain, repair et revise refrigeration installations and commercial, industrial or institutional cooling systems.
- Monitor, troubleshoot and perform preventive maintenance to air-conditioning, refrigeration systems and heating pomps.
- Install, repair, modify and maintain refrigeration systems and air-conditioning.
- Read, analyze and understand plans, shop drawings and other specifications.
- Mesure and determine benchmarks for installation.
- With manual or electrical tools, install and assemble refrigeration elements or cooling systems like enignes, control pannels, gauges, taps, circulation pomps, condensers, humidifiers, evaporators and compressors.
- Mesure and cut pipes in order to connect them using welding and soldering equipments.
- Turn on installations and test tightness with proper devices.
- Recharge installations with refrigerant, control and test regulators, calibrate systems and perform routine maintenance.
- Repair and remplace components and elements on full refrigeration installations, cooling systems, ventilation, including installation of thermodynamics heating systems.
- Install, maintain and repair, refrigerated lorries equipments use to transport food and medical supplies.
- Prepare estimated cost of work.
Title: Estimator - Plumbing & Heating
Description: Under the supervision of the Director of Estimation, the employee will be responsible for the following:
- Development of the request files
- Process the statements for the materials
- Ensure follow-up with subcontractors and the suppliers
- Visit the construction sites (required to process the quote)
Title: Plumbers and apprentice plumbers
- Install, repair and maintain systems located in commercial, institutional and industrial buildings;
- Read and analyze plans and shop drawings in order to determine how to dispose heating system pipes, supply system and drainage system;
- Determine how to dispose pipes and fittings and open walls, floors and ceilings;
- Measure, cut, fold and tap pipes with a machine or manual/mechanical tool;
- Assemble pipes with fittings, hose clamps, screws, bolts and bonding, brazing and weld equipment;
- Install brackets, valves, ducts, pumps and control systems;
- Assemble heating system elements like burners, thermostats, engines, ducts, and security devices and make sure power supply is connected with fuel and ventilation;
- Verify system tightness, maintain, repair and start systems.